Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally!



Finally the weather has been looking up and finally we went on a family walk. Walks were a big part of my growing-up years and I wish we did it more. I love just spending time together outside, strolling along. Our family is full of people watchers. We love to see different people and notice things. On this particular walk I saw a 30-40ish year old man with a mullet and a cane. Also, we saw a very shaggy, hairy dog with fur about 1 1/2 ft long...and lots of it!
And finally.....I have had photoshop for a long time and I've hardly touched it. I finally figured out the camera RAW part of photoshop and LOVE it! I'm new to editing... and I get impatient...


Chaz and his tricks...


Arrrg!




These guys were very skilled. They were doing all sorts of tricks on picnic tables and playground stuff. Very fun to watch.




I was so glad the girls got to have some daddy time. Chaz isn't around that much...busy guy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the one of the flag! What a great shot!
    I also love love love the one of Ellie on the swing (closer up) and the
    one of Wynn, cute little pixie that she is! I also really like the last
    one with Ellie on Chaz's shoulders. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the flag pic!!! And your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete