Monday, February 16, 2009

It's up to you

I have my photography blog that maybe, hopefully, sometime in the future, prospective clients will be looking at. It's just too much pressure to decide which pictures to post on it. That and I'm pretty critical of my pictures. So I'm leaving it up to you, whomever you may be, to decide which to post on my hopefully more-proffesional-looking blog. Thanks for looking!

Here's an update of what is going on in our life...


My sister Marla came down from Alaska to visit. We took a road trip to visit our sister Penny in Moab. It was crazy with all the little kids, half of them sick. I loved seeing them play together and get to know each other better. I was reminded of my childhood and playing with all my nieces and nephews, running rampant. It was fun to see the next (sort of) generation doing the same!


I got a new Nikon D90!!! I have been saving for years now and we finally paid off our debts and had enough for me to get it! It is so beautiful. This is Wynn's new camera sick pose. Preschool has brought a lot of illness with it. Ellie has been well all of 3 days in the last 4 months. Lucky her. :(

My new camera prompted me to actually take the girls out of the house in this yucky weather... We went over to Liberty Park for a walk and to feed the ducks. It is so nice to live so close to the park!








Chaz got to take our new camera for a test run when he went to see his brother Colton wrestle at State championships! Go Colton! Woot!


With all the gross weather lately (seems almost constant since I got my camera...no pretty pictures) I've been taking a lot of random pictures of things inside our apartment and out our window. These I took when it was snowing...




We had a great Valentines day, complete with roses, heart-shaped pancakes, balloons, fun with family and friends, and chinese food.


Our friends and neighbors took us to the Desert Star playhouse (playmill?) on V-Day. Way fun!


3 comments:

  1. I like (well, I like them all, but I'll tell you which ones are my favorites) 4 of them. The one with Wynn peeking out from behind the vase of roses is beautiful. The picture of the roses is simply amazing (no joke), and the one of Wynn with the tissue is cute. I also really like the one where it's snowing and you see the trees and the bench and the fire hydrant. Great picture. But the one of the roses...belongs in a wedding catalog or something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and as far as which ones should totally go on your business blog, they're the one of the roses and the one with Wynn behind the vase. Pretty much awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh im so happy for you!! Yay new camera! Im getting my SLR in about two weeks. I think. Im not getting the one i really want but im getting a killer deal so it'll work for now and ill upgrade next year. :) I love the picture of wynn with the ducks (geese?) with her back to the camera. And the one with her looking around whatever the red thingie was just under the rose picture. Those two are my favorites. I understand having issues deciding which pictures to post on your photo blog. I have that same problem. :S

    ReplyDelete